|Rating||4.5 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||The world is closer than ever with over 100 languages|
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (88 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (50 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (43 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (95 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices
You can now continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time with the Translate app. For example, translate a classroom lecture or a speech. • The Tap-to-Translate floating icon is now movable and easily dismissable. You can also translate copied text by tapping on the notification itself.
|6.10.0.05.320123176 (69032282)||2020-07-18||SDK: 21|
|6.10.0.05.320123176 (69032285)||2020-07-15||SDK: 23|
|6.9.0.RC03.314267876 (69000362)||2020-06-09||SDK: 21|
|6.9.0.RC03.314267876 (69000365)||2020-06-12||SDK: 23|
|6.8.0.RC07.310451137 (68000765)||2020-05-24||SDK: 23|
|6.6.0.RC08.299269864 (66000862)||2020-03-20||SDK: 21|
|6.6.0.RC08.299269864 (66000865)||2020-03-18||SDK: 23|
|6.4.0.RC11.286428534 (64001165)||2020-01-11||SDK: 23|
|6.4.0.RC11.286428534 (64001162)||2020-01-13||SDK: 21|
|6.4.0.RC08.284023278 (64000862)||2019-12-13||SDK: 21|
Play games instantly, save progress, and earn achievements.
The official YouTube app built just for music.
Free Translate text, voice, and conversations into 60+ Language translation
Translate into over 100 languages. Free Translator & Dictionary App.
All languages translator app translate words with speak and voice translation.
Free Oxford dictionaries & powerful multiple-language translator
Сервисы Google Play – службы Google для Android-приложений
Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover.
Real-time GPS navigation & local suggestions for food, events, & activities
Email from Google
The world is closer than ever with over 100 languages
Google+ for G Suite