|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|Author's Notes||Connect with your classes and do assignments on the go.|
There are many benefits to using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure – Like the rest of G Suite for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Storage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos, videos, and local files to Classroom. It's also needed to enable offline support.
Accounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.
Connect and collaborate easily with Google Meet
Play games instantly, save progress, and earn achievements.
Zoom is a free HD meeting app with video and screen sharing for up to 100 people
Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365.
Homework App & Homework Answers
Powerful mobile writing app. Use Office to easily create, share & edit documents
Сервисы Google Play – службы Google для Android-приложений
Google+ for G Suite
Simple, secure app for UPI transfers, recharges, bills and payment to businesses
Get the official Google Calendar app designed to make the most of every day
Best video app for all kids