|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|Author's Notes||Connect with your classes and do assignments on the go.|
There are many benefits to using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure – Like the rest of G Suite for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Storage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos, videos, and local files to Classroom. It's also needed to enable offline support.
Accounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.
Connect and collaborate easily with Google Meet
Play games instantly, save progress, and earn achievements.
Zoom is a free HD meeting app with video and screen sharing for up to 100 people
Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365.
Homework App & Homework Answers
Powerful mobile writing app. Use Office to easily create, share & edit documents
Сервисы Google Play – службы Google для Android-приложений
A smarter gallery by Google, with free unlimited photo and video storage.
Email from Google
Fast and smart typing with Emojis, GIFs, and more
High quality video calling for Android & iOS phones, tablets, Google Nest & web.
Google+ for G Suite