|Rating||4.6 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 6.x - Marshmallow|
|Author's Notes||Hyperfocal, flash, exposure, startrails, DOF, timelapse and photo calculations|
In addition, FotoTool has a youtube channel and a blog with various tutorials, guides and photographic tips and tricks.
Gradually we will add more features based on the comments and user requests.
• NIGHT MODE Feature (works better in donate version without ads)
• Database with 3800+ cameras
• Parameters and values of flash
• Calculation of stellar traces (startrails)
• Calculation of exposure value (EV)
• Comparison between different exposures
• Calculation of long exposures
• Calculations for night shots and BULB mode
• Calculation of overall exposure
• Calculation of Reciprocity Failure (Schwarzschild's coefficient)
• Calculations for Timelapses
• Moon Phase Calendar
• Moon/Sun Rise & Set Calendar
• Planner: Blue Hour, Golden Hour and Magic Hour
• Neutral Density Filters (ND)
• Depth of field (DOF)
• Bokeh and Depth of field (BOKEH - DOF)
• Angle and field of View (DOF - FOV - AOV)
• Print resolution and DPI calculations
• Built-in flashlight function to aid night or low light situations
• Stopwatch function built for photography in BULB/Manual mode.
• Notepad feature within app.
• Connection to tutorials and help in our Youtube channel and FotoTool's Blog.
We have invested a lot of time developing FotoTool, and we keep doing it to improve it even more. If you liked the free FotoTool app, help us to keep updating it with more calculations and stuff.
Wanna help us? Buy the AD-FREE feature!!! Retains all the features and calculations of the free app, with the advantage of removing all advertising and a better Nocturnal Mode without ads.
Now flashlight works an all devices!
The pro choice for DOF & focus calculation
3 in 1: DoF calculator, sunrise and sunset calendar, exposure calculator.
Exposure guide for LEE Filters range of Stopper long exposure camera filters.
A must-have app for landscape photographers
Helper application for photographers calculating adjustments to make.
Hyperfocal, flash, exposure, startrails, DOF, timelapse and photo calculations