|Rating||4.5 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 6.x - Marshmallow|
|Author's Notes||Keep track of which network you're connected to.|
• It allows you to see and keep track of which network you're connected to (WiFi, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular), and at which speed (2G, 3G, 4G etc).
• Free, no ads
• Events recorded:
- airplane mode on/off
- phone on/off
- WiFi on/off
- connected to WiFi
- connected to cell service
- cell service speed change
• 1x1 widget displaying current connectivity
• 4x1 widget to switch carrier from home screen (configurable)
• Notifications will be triggered for any WiFi, cell or disconnect event
• Export / import database
• Code is Open Source (https://github.com/mbmc/FiInfo), contributions welcome :)
Need to grant Location permission to get SSID.
Note: GPS must also be turned on to be ale to get SSID (not my decision...)
Handy app for tracking connections & utilizing Project Fi-relevant dialer codes
Is your cell phone signal strength OK where you use it most? Easy to use. No ads
Lets you manage your services, receive messages, and view and pay your bill.
View & log live detailed data for all of your signals: 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, more!
Is your cell phone network signal OK where you use it most? Easy to use.
💯Get Antivirus+Junk Cleaner+Speed Booster+Game Master+Wi-Fi Protector here!
Сервисы Google Play – службы Google для Android-приложений
Get 💯 protection with Antivirus, VPN, AppLock, WiFi Security & Booster here!
Compatible con todos los formatos y sistemas de archivos.
?Make the same smart choice as 600+ Million users do?, just try DU Battery Saver, a light but smart battery...
BBM is no longer available. As an alternative, you can try out BBM Enterprise.