|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||Fully featured, open source, privacy oriented email app|
FairEmail might be for you if you value your privacy.
FairEmail is an email client only, so you need to bring your own email address.
FairEmail does not support non-standard protocols, like Microsoft Exchange Web Services and Microsoft ActiveSync.
* Fully featured
* 100 % open source
* Privacy oriented
* Unlimited accounts
* Unlimited email addresses
* Unified inbox
* Conversation threading
* Two way synchronization
* Offline storage and operations
* Battery friendly
* Low data usage
* Small (~ 15 MB)
* Material design (including dark/black theme)
* Maintained and supported
This app is deliberately minimalistic by design, so you can concentrate on reading and writing messages.
This app starts a foreground service with a low priority status bar notification to make sure you'll never miss new emails.
* Encryption/decryption supported (OpenPGP, S/MIME)
* Reformat messages to prevent phishing
* Confirm showing images to prevent tracking
* Confirm opening links to prevent tracking and phishing
* Automatically recognize and disable tracking images
* Warning if messages could not be authenticated
* Quick setup
* Easy navigation
* No bells and whistles
* No distracting "eye candy"
* No data storage on third party servers
* Using open standards (IMAP, POP3, SMTP, OpenPGP, S/MIME, etc)
* Safe message view (styling, scripting and unsafe HTML removed)
* Confirm opening links, images and attachments
* No special permissions required
* No advertisements
* No analytics and no tracking
* No Google backup
* FairEmail is an original work, not a fork or a clone
* Fast and lightweight
* IMAP IDLE (push messages) supported
* Built with latest development tools and libraries
All pro features are convenience or advanced features.
* Account/identity/folder colors
* Colored stars
* Notification settings (sounds) per account/folder/sender (requires Android 8 Oreo)
* Configurable notification actions
* Snooze messages
* Send messages after selected time
* Synchronization scheduling
* Reply templates
* Accept/decline calendar invitations
* Add message to calendar
* Filter rules
* Search indexing, search on server
* Keyword management
* S/MIME sign/encrypt
* Biometric/PIN authentication
* Message list widget
* Export settings
If you have a question or problem, please check here first:
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to help you.
Questions? Remarks? Problems? Please contact me at email@example.com.
* Added copy with HTML styles
* Added single finger panning for original message view
* Dimmed color stripe for read messages
* Improved performance
* Reduced battery usage
* Small improvements and minor bug fixes
* Updated libraries
* Updated translations
|1.1517 (1517)||2021-02-28||SDK: 21|
|1.1489 (1489)||2021-02-13||SDK: 21|
|1.1486 (1486)||2021-02-10||SDK: 21|
|1.1472 (1472)||2021-01-26||SDK: 21|
|1.1466 (1466)||2021-01-21||SDK: 21|
|1.1460 (1460)||2021-01-19||SDK: 21|
|1.1431 (1431)||2020-12-21||SDK: 21|
|1.1425 (1425)||2020-12-12||SDK: 21|
|1.1408 (1408)||2020-11-24||SDK: 21|
|1.1392 (1392)||2020-11-14||SDK: 21|
A simple way to block access to the internet per application
XPrivacyLua convenience/advanced features
MailDroid is your IMAP Idle and POP3 replacement for the default client!
Better Faster Smoother Bird Mail Email App for android smart phones and tablets.
Mail support for IMAP, ActiveSync, EWS, POP3 email accounts
Email app for Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail and more - IMAP, POP3 and Exchange
This application will help you to install XPrivacy, the ultimate, yet easy to use, privacy manager.✦ ✦ ✦ Root required...
This application allows you to fetch an XPrivacy pro license.You can fetch a temporary XPrivacy pro license right away and...
BackPackTrack II is an open source utility application meant to continuously record your location, without draining your battery and without...
Automatically geotag photos with a real-time location right after they are taken. The camera application mostly uses the last known...
This simple to use app gives you an indication of the current network speed by displaying a status bar notification.An...
This simple to use app gives you an indication of the current data and call usage by displaying a status...