|Rating||4.3 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.3.x - Jelly Bean|
|Author's Notes||Drug content & clinical support|
- Rx and OTC monographs: pharmacology, prescribing and safety information, adult and pediatric dosing, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations, and more
- Drug interaction checker: prevent harmful interactions between up to 30 brand, generic, OTC, or alternative drugs
- Pill identifier: organized by shape, color, imprint code, etc.
- 600+ dosing calculators, medical equations, and tools
- Formularies: drug coverage for 6,600+ U.S. insurance plans, by state
- Customizable home screen with drag-and-drop simplicity
Additional features in epocrates+, now just $16.99/month!
- Alternative medicine monographs: dosage, interactions, etc.
- Peer-reviewed disease content from the BMJ
- Labs, ICD-10 codes, and more medical content
Since 1998, epocrates has helped more than one million clinicians prescribe with confidence, save time, and stay focused on the patient. Rated the #1 medical app 10 years in a row by Decision Resource Group’s “Taking the Pulse.”
Thanks for using Epocrates! To make your experience even better, we update the app regularly. Here’s what’s new:
-General content updates.
-Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Clinical Tools, News & CME/CE
Look up drug information, identify pills and manage your medications.
Continuing Medical Education on the go!
Earn CME, ABIM MOC, RX & CE credit
**Please Note: This application requires a full institutional site license**
The Emergency Medicine app. A free point-of-care reference tool.
athenaText is a secure messaging application for medical professionals.