|Rating||4.3 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 6.x - Marshmallow|
|Author's Notes||Echo112 is a lifesaving app that sends your location to local emergency services|
How does the app work?
1. In an emergency, open the app: EchoSOS recognises which country you are in and displays the correct emergency service numbers.
2. Dial an emergency number by pressing the appropriate key.
3. Your position will be transmitted so emergency services can find you.
* Displays the local emergency numbers - wherever you are
* Option to add personal emergency numbers
* Nearby emergency rooms and their occupancy (available in selected regions)
* No mobile data? No problem, you location will be transmitted by SMS
* Tried and tested by Swiss emergency services since 2011, available worldwide
* Test function
Echo112 is now called EchoSOS.
We have brought the Echo112 app up to date technically and used this opportunity to give the app a new name and freshen up the design. The tried and tested emergency call remains unchanged and can now be complemented with personal emergency numbers. Additionally, emergency rooms and their current occupancy are shown directly in the EchoSOS app in selected regions.
|3.2.2 (3220)||2020-03-20||SDK: 23Bundle|
|3.2.0 (3200)||2020-01-29||SDK: 23Bundle|
|3.0.3 (3030)||2020-01-08||SDK: 23Bundle|
|2.4.3 (2430)||2019-03-27||SDK: 14|
|3.0.2 (3020)||2019-12-02||SDK: 23|
|3.0 (3000)||2019-10-09||SDK: 23|
|2.4.1 (2410)||2019-02-25||SDK: 14|
|2.4 (2400)||2019-02-13||SDK: 14|
|2.3 (2300)||2017-09-12||SDK: 14|
|2.2 (2200)||2017-02-23||SDK: 14|
SmartPanics allows to transmit alarm events to monitoring systems
SOS EU ALP
HandHelp - Emergency Call App / fast alerting to your helper network
First aid basics for adults, children and infants including videocliops for free
Enables quick access to medical information and contacts in case of emergency
With Medical ID you can manage all your personal medical files in one App.