|Rating||3.2 ★ / 5|
|version||Varies with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|OS Require||Varies with device|
|Author's Notes||Use your Android device as a webcam on your computer over WiFi or USB.|
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
- Connect over Wifi or USB* cable.
- 720p video in HD Mode.
- 'FPS Boost' setting, up to 2x more FPS**.
- Use other (non camera) apps while DroidCamX is running in the background**.
- IP webcam MJPEG access (access camera via a browser or from another phone/tablet/etc).
- Camera controls: camera flash, auto focus, zoom and more.
- Save still frames to SD Card on mobile device, or on PC via Windows Client.
- Extended controls on the Windows Client: Mirror, Flip, Brightness, Contrast, etc.
- Simple and efficient: Designed to save battery and space as much as possible!
The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with your Android device. Windows or Linux clients are available, simply visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install, and get more info on usage.
It is recommended that you try the FREE version of DroidCam first to make sure everything works (PC client is same for both versions).
"A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!"
1. If the Play Store fails to download or verify the app (license), log on to your Google Wallet account, Cancel the order and try again.
2. "Write to External Storage" - Permission needed for saving still images feature.
* USB connection may require additional setup.
** if supported by your device.
- Added white-balance and exposure lock menu options while connected.
- Support choosing all available Cameras in Settings.
- Video encoder updated.
- Target latest Android version, add fixes for Android 8 and 9.
Battle Royale, Sniper, Fast 5v5 & Multiplayer
Lucky Win. All Your Best Luck Starts from This Simple “GO”.
Phone cleaner booster for Android: smart cleaner to clean phone and boost mobile
Use your Android as a webcam on your computer over WiFi or USB.
Use your Android device as a webcam on your computer over WiFi or USB.