|Rating||4.3 ★ / 5|
|version||Varies with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|OS Require||Varies with device|
|Author's Notes||See disk usage (internal, SD, USB), all partitions, memory & SWAP|
IMPORTANT NOTE: The app is currently not compatible with Android O.
This is due to permission changes by Google. Trying to find a solution now - please do NOT rate 1 star. Thank you for patience.
* mounted and unmounted partitions,
* device-mapper / loop partitions,
* LVM partitions (DiskInfo PRO)
* temporary mount points
* UBIFS (beta)
For each partition, you can display the following information:
* total size, used and free space
* partition name, partition alias, partition type, partition number
* device name and type
* block size
* mounted file system type (also for FUSE in DiskInfo PRO), mount paths, mount type (ro/rw)
* logical volume group and attributes (DiskInfo PRO)
* vendor and model for USB devices (DiskInfo PRO)
* manufactured date, CSD, CID, OEM ID, manf. ID, revisions and serial numbers for SD cards (DiskInfo PRO)
All shown in clean, human readable format.
DiskInfo PRO version includes all features from free version plus some extra:
+ home screen widget
+ more details (vendor, model for USB devices; manf. date, CSD, CID, OEM ID, manf. ID, revisions and serial numbers for SD cards)
+ root mounts (i.e. StickMount USB devices)
+ file system for FUSE
+ compact mode for partition list
+ LVM support
By purchasing PRO version you support further development and ensure that the application can stay ad free.
* Root access is NOT required for ~98% of all functionalities. You will be prompted for root access only if your device have LVM installed of there is a fuseblk mount (even then you can decline - the only drawback is that you will not see a "real" filesystem behind fuseblk)
* READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is needed by some devices running KitKat and higher (i.e. Galaxy Note 3) in order to properly display available space for external SD card.
* If you like the app, please rate it.
See disk usage (internal, SD, USB), all partitions, memory and SWAP details.
Partition Toolkit SD! More easy as on a PC. Create your Partitions on Android
RAM Manager optimizes and boosts the memory and improves the performance.
The PRO Version freezes multiple apps and comes with a Password protection.
Smart and easy-to-use app to get all detailed information of your Android device