|Rating||4.2 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||Find the way clues are linked, paint the paths and discover a pixel-art picture.|
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clue-pairs in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by linking the clues and painting the paths so that the number of squares in each path equals the value of the clues being linked together.
To create a link simply swipe your fingertip from one clue to another. The game also features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Link-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Link-a-Pix puzzle samples in B&W and color
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablet only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (65x100 for tablet)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Link counter option for easy link length viewing
• Auto-solve starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Link-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Paint by Pairs, Enigma, PathPix and Pictlink. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This version introduces
• Graphic puzzle previews in the puzzle list screen, showing the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option has also been added for users preferring to see the puzzle previews in a larger format.
• Backup & Restore: save puzzle progress to Google Drive and restore it back when the app is reinstalled.
Paint squares as you solve the puzzle and discover a beautiful pixel-art picture
Fill the regions, solve the puzzle and discover a beautiful pixel-art picture.
Find the symmetry, paint the blocks and discover a hidden pixel-art picture.
Find which neighboring squares must be painted and create a beautiful picture.
Link-a-pix - Picture path paint by numbers puzzle. Free offline pathpix game
Play four different MultiSudoku variations in a single app
Connect bridges between islands to form one interconnecting path
Find the way clues are linked, paint the paths and discover a pixel-art picture.
Discover by logic alone where the SeaBattle fleet is hidden in the sea
Surround all clues with lines to form one single loop
Find the blocks, fill with color and discover a hidden pixel-art picture.
Solve pixel-art puzzles and watch them morph into beautiful hi-res masterpieces