|Rating||4 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||Find the blocks, fill with color and discover a hidden pixel-art picture.|
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clues in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by dividing the whole area of the grid into rectangular blocks according to the rules.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to create a block, press and hold fingertip on a clue, wait until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. To delete a block, double-tap or use the eraser button above the puzzle.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Block-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 46 free Block-a-Pix puzzle samples in color
• 4 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablet only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (100x65 for tablet)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Error checking option when a block is completed
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Block-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Shikaku, Shikakunikire, Block Pix and Blockbuster Paint doku. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This version introduces
• Graphic puzzle previews in the puzzle list screen, showing the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option has also been added for users preferring to see the puzzle previews in a larger format.
• Backup & Restore: save puzzle progress to Google Drive and restore it back when the app is reinstalled.
Slightly tricky number coloring game but absolutely FUN! Amazing time killer😘
Complete the picture with blocks!
CROSS-STITCH: COLORING BOOK – the best puzzle board game to have fun & relax!
Match puzzle blocks together to discover beautiful hidden patterns.
Nonogram: Solve Japanese sudoku games for free, train your brain with puzzles!
Play four different MultiSudoku variations in a single app
Connect bridges between islands to form one interconnecting path
Find the way clues are linked, paint the paths and discover a pixel-art picture.
Discover by logic alone where the SeaBattle fleet is hidden in the sea
Surround all clues with lines to form one single loop
Find the blocks, fill with color and discover a hidden pixel-art picture.
Solve pixel-art puzzles and watch them morph into beautiful hi-res masterpieces