|Rating||4.1 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||4.1 and up|
|Author's Notes||Bull Run recreates the first major battle of the American Civil War.|
This game covers the Battle of Bull Run in full, featuring the whole battle as a single mission, focus missions recreating significant points in the fighting such as Henry House Hill, and missions covering the smaller engagements in the run up to the battle.
- Historically accurate game play.
- 6 scenarios covering the battle of:
- Bull Run
- Blackburns Ford
- Buck Hills
- Henry House Hill
- Big Bethel
- Bloody Hill
- Accurate Civil War Units;
- 8 different types of artillery.
- 5 different types of cavalry (mounted & dismounted).
- 3 different types of infantry.
- Four categories of unit quality.
- Four categories of generals.
- Different types of formations.
- Detailed combat analysis.
- In-depth reference charts.
- Advanced tactical features including:
- Map zoom.
- Strategic movement.
- Flank attacks.
- Low Ammo.
- Hours of Gameplay.
Fix: An issue with units in column not changing formation to attack.
Fix: A bug which could cause units that merge to not register on the strength meter.
Fix: Missing icons in combat analysis.
The Battle of Gettysburg was fought from 1st to 3rd July 1863, in Pennsylvania.
The ‘Battles of the Ancient World’ game system is a tactical hex strategy game.
A paid app in the Civil War Battles series with 17 scenarios.
A paid app in the Civil War Battles series with 15 scenarios.
A paid app in the Civil War Battles series with 21 scenarios.
Civil War: 1864 is the latest addition to our Civil War strategy series.
Peninsular War Battles places you at the forefront of Napoleon’s campaign.
Command a vast array of tanks, Dreadnoughts, Knights and Titans across the land
Use hex based tactical combat to dominate foes on the Russian front of WWII.
‘Tank Battle: Blitzkrieg!’ recreates the first battles of World War II.
Turn-based Wargame - Hex - Strategy - Historical Battles