|Rating||3.3 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.1.x - Jelly Bean|
|Author's Notes||Civil War: 1864 is the latest addition to our Civil War strategy series.|
- New map zoom feature.
- High Definition Civil War Graphics.
- 7 Mission ‘Tutorial’ campaign.
- 4 Mission abstract ‘Division’ campaign.
- All missions can be played as both sides (except the tutorial).
- 8 Unique Civil War Units:
- Infantry with Muskets.
- Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
- Naval Gunboats.
- Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
- Four classes of infantry – Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
- Different infantry formations: unformed, line for shooting and column for charging!
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks .
- Strategic Movement.
- Hours of Gameplay.
- 7 Mission ‘Cold Steel’ campaign.
- 7 Mission ‘Duty and Pride’ campaign.
- 7 Mission Blockade campaign.
- 7 Mission ‘Freedom Calls’ campaign.
Fix: Units may sometimes have been unable to attack adjacent enemy huts or tents unless charging.
Change: When a general ends alone in a hex adjacent to an enemy, after enemy shooting, it now evades if possible, or is destroyed.
Fix: Some units were not getting their shock combat bonus in a charge combat.
Fix: Some time flank attacks provided no benefit in combat.
Fix: A rare crash which could occur after charging.
Highly rated turn-based strategy game: American Civil War
The Best strategy game!
American Revolutionary War is turn based strategy game set on the US East Coast
Fight various battles across Europe throughout the medieval ages.
Civil War: 1864 is the latest addition to our Civil War strategy series.
Peninsular War Battles places you at the forefront of Napoleon’s campaign.
Command a vast array of tanks, Dreadnoughts, Knights and Titans across the land
Use hex based tactical combat to dominate foes on the Russian front of WWII.
‘Tank Battle: Blitzkrieg!’ recreates the first battles of World War II.
Turn-based Wargame - Hex - Strategy - Historical Battles