|Rating||4.5 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||4.1 and up|
|Author's Notes||Master CEH v9 and identify your weak spots|
Offered by the International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants, the Certified Ethical Hacker certification is unique in the penetration testing sphere, and requires preparation specific to the CEH exam more than general IT security knowledge. This application helps you steer your study where it needs to go by giving you a glimpse of exam day while there's still time to prepare.
- Practice all five sections of the CEH v9 exam
- Test your knowledge of security, tools, procedures, and regulations
- Gauge your understanding of new vulnerabilities and threats
- Master the material well in advance of exam day
By getting inside the mind of a hacker, you gain a one-of-a-kind perspective that dramatically boosts your marketability and advancement potential. If you're ready to attempt this unique certification, the PRO. CEH v9 - Certified Ethical Hacking 312-50 is the major preparation tool you should not be without.
PRO Version features:
- 1000+ questions to practice
- Double the number of flash cards in comparation with usual app version
- Choose your favourite font, from 15+ fonts available
- Glossary to search any term related to the test
- No ads
- Improved the way we save the synchronization data in cloud
- Fixed the issue when in Dark mode, a question with code was causing a crash
Don't Let the Real Test Be Your First Test!
Featuring 650 CEH v10 practice questions to study anywhere, anytime.
Stay aware and secure with top summarized cyber news, tips and more on the go!
Validate your expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS
50 FREE CISSP practice questions to take your CISSP training to the next level😃
Prove you have what it takes with the CISSP certification!
Check your knowledge in most advanced operating system
Test your knowledge of designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS
Prepare yourself for latest OCA Java examination. Be ready.
Prepare for most advanced exam about Linux knowledge
Start the path to become an IT specialist