|Rating||4.5 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||Credit and debit card usage controls for credit union members|
• Manage how, when and where your cards are used—on your own terms. CardNav enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchant types where your card can be used.
• Turn any card on, or off—in seconds. It’s as simple as a toggle. Perfect for safety, security… and those scary moments when you’re not quite sure where your card might be.
• Ensure you are the only person using your cards. GPS capabilities can either limit where your card is used—or assure it’s only able to be used when with you.
• Turn your cards into active budget participants. Set dollar limits for transactions, and receive alerts when those limits are being reached. No more worrying about going over budget!
• Receive alerts when suspicious activity is suspected.
• Stop fraudulent activity before it even happens with the alert feature of CardNav. Based on your preferences, CardNav can send you a real-time alert when your card is used outside of your chosen preferences, giving you the power to deny the transaction or turn your card off. Alert preferences can be set by:
• Location – based on where the transaction occurs
• Transaction type – based on type of transaction at point of sale
• Merchant type – based on the type of merchant where the transaction occurred
• Threshold – based on the threshold amount set by the user (i.e. – transactions over $500 receive an alert) Want to learn more, or begin using CardNav now? Contact your credit union to find out if they participate. If they do, download the app and begin using CardNav immediately.
Order ahead and pick up in seconds at local restaurants. Food is ready for you.
Use the Little Big Burger app for weekly specials or get rewards when you visit!
Bluebikes is metro-Boston’s public bike share system.
Get last minute tickets to sold out shows.
Unlimited mobility: on demand. Access all car, scooter & bike sharing services.
Credit and debit card usage controls for credit union members
All your credit union accounts, real-time P2P payments, deposit checks and more.
With access to over 5,000 branches and 2,000 7-Eleven VCom locations nationwide, the CO-OP Shared Branch network makes your hometown...
This is the official app for the CO-OP THINK conference
Get the latest insights on issues critical to local credit unions at these gatherings in communities across the country. Hear...
View, manage and update your card account with ease.