|Rating||3.9 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.4 - KitKat|
|Author's Notes||The Cambridge English Arabic dictionary features:18,000 words + 14,000 examples|
Beautiful and easy to use the Cambridge English Arabic dictionary features:
* Arabic translations for 18,000 words and phrases
* 14,000 examples show how words work in typical contexts and help you learn faster.
* Based on the 1.5 billion words in Cambridge English Corpus
* Hear the words spoken online with thousands of British English and American English recordings.
* Excellent spelling suggestions
* Nice, clean user interface
* Manage your search history and favourites words list
* Share translations via Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS, etc.
* Phonetic transcription available
* Specially aimed at intermediate learners of English at CEF levels A1-B2
* User friendly navigation : swipe on left and right to see the previous or the next page visited
* The app is now lighter
* Fix issues with older versions of Android
The most comprehensive and accurate dictionary of American English today.
Longman Dictionary English is a complete vocabulary your learning of English.
Cambridge English Listening. Learn English from basic to advance
English - Arabic - English Dictionary (قاموس إنجليزي - عربي - إنجليزي)
Definitive guide to contemporary pronunciation of British and American English
- At Cambridge University Press, we know that Phrasal verbs are complicated for non-native English speakers to learn and use....
Cambridge Explore is a learning app powered by Augmented Reality technology
Did you know that each year more than 200,000 Spanish people take one of the Cambridge exams? As with all...
The Cambridge English Arabic dictionary features:
18,000 words + 14,000 examples
After the successful launch of The Phrasal Verb Machine, comes Phrasalstein, the definitive app to help you lose your fear...