|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 8.x - Oreo|
|Author's Notes||Boost your Riding Experience|
• Access to more than 20,000 points of interest and thousands of trails across North America
• Direct connection to the vehicle display on some models
• Route planning
• Creation of custom points of interest
• Turn-by-turn navigation
• Save and reuse previous rides
• Free-ride with the area exploration feature
• Off-line navigation
• Save and share rides with friends
• Locate friends on the map (beta)
• View ride statistics
Connecting to the vehicle display
• If your Ski-Doo snowmobile is fitted with the 7.8-inch panoramic colour display, use Bluetooth and a USB cable to sync with your smartphone and access BRP GO! functions directly on your vehicle.
You will need the BRP Connect app.
Compatible Ski-Doo models with 7.8-inch LCD display:
• MXZ X-RS and X 2021: 850 E-TEC only
• Renegade X-RS and X 2021: 850 E-TEC and 900 ACE Turbo only
• Backcountry X-RS and X 2021
• Expedition SE 2021
How to connect with BRP Connect
• Synchronize your phone with your Ski-Doo via Bluetooth. You only need to do this once as your snowmobile will connect to your phone automatically. (This can take a few seconds.)
• Connect your phone using the USB cable. (OEM USB cable recommended.)
• Once your phone is synchronized via Bluetooth and connected with the USB cable, the BRP Connect app will start automatically.
Federations and other sources provide us with data to ensure you get the best snowmobile experience. The following provinces, states and territories are available:
Canada: Quebec, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, New Brunswick and Saskatchewan
US: Minnesota, Massachusetts, New York State, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Vermont and North Dakota
BRP works in collaboration with all the snowmobile associations. Their involvement in BRP GO! is at their sole discretion. Do not hesitate to ask your local club or your province or state association to get involved in the initiative.
Tripmeter for off-road racing. Works with GPS or OBDII.
Earn money renting your RV
4WD Inclinometer instrument for measuring angles (in degrees) of slope and tilt.
Control and monitor your RV features and functions via an app on your phone
Unleash your creativity and customize a Can-Am Ryker to Ride Like No Other.
The BRP Vehicle Information App (VIA) provides in-depth product information for the newly released Maverick X3.
Mobile Event Guide for BRP Events
For dealers; features product details, performance reports, quoting and more!
The power of smartphone apps easily accessible on the open road with BRP Connect