|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||AW Touchpoint mobile app is a component of our comprehensive telehealth solution|
No more driving to the doctor or sitting in waiting rooms. With Amwell Touchpoint, you can connect with your medical providers to help you feel better faster.
Your provider will send a request to connect with you for a video consultation. You simply tap your invitation link to go straight into your video call with the Touchpoint app. No login is required for users accessing this video call functionality.
For providers with a health system login, Amwell Touchpoint app provides the ability to:\
* Launch secure, HIPAA-compliant video consultations using Amwell Connect
* Receive automated notifications when new cases are assigned
* Review case details and the patient’s medical history
The Amwell Touchpoint mobile app is a component of our comprehensive telehealth suite that enables:
* Video calling, including both simple SMS/email guest invites to patients at home as well as controlling video endpoints within the hospital.
* Coordination across multiple point-of-care locations and service lines with secure messaging and case workflow
* Automation of alerts and escalations
* Integration with EHR and IT systems to minimize disruptions to workflow
* Act as a video and phone dialer with Epic Haiku/Canto.
* Active monitoring of point-of-care devices
✓ Bug fixes and performance improvements
|20.8.0 (20232)||2020-09-22||SDK: 21|
|20.7.3037 (20221)||2020-08-05||SDK: 21|
|20.5.2995 (20219)||2020-06-29||SDK: 21|
|20.5.2977 (20213)||2020-06-03||SDK: 21|
|20.4.2957 (20209)||2020-05-09||SDK: 21|
|20.4.2949 (20207)||2020-05-04||SDK: 21|
|20.3.2903 (20204)||2020-04-09||SDK: 21|
|20.2.2821 (20192)||2020-03-20||SDK: 21|
|10.24.2342 (20139)||2019-07-02||SDK: 21|
|10.18.1922 (20094)||2018-12-15||SDK: 21|
myHealthspot® gives you access to your medical record and more on the go
FunKeep is a smart wearable app.
A convenient way for Weill Cornell Medicine patients to manage their health.
Your mobile event guide, powered by CrowdCompass by Cvent
The LHO app gives mobile users an easy way to connect with a live doctor.
HMSA's Online Care mobile app lets you see doctors 24/7. Log in to get started.
Video visits with licensed providers for medical and behavioral health issues.
Receive live, expert health care through your smart phone or tablet for just $49 per visit. Insurance accepted!Express Care Virtual...
See a doctor for urgent care anytime on your mobile device.
See a Doctor 24/7 at your convenience on your phone or tablet with the Online Care Anywhere app. No appointment...
Urgent Care from INTEGRIS, Live 24/7 Visits With A Doctor or Nurse Practitioner