|Rating||4.1 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||5.0 and up|
|Author's Notes||Control maps, media and messaging, with the Google Assistant while you drive|
Just say “Ok Google” to...
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Have the Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news, and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL - High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always growing! For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
• Ability to turn off media notifications.
• Weather information in the status bar.
• Ability to hide/show apps in Android Auto.
• Bug fixes and other improvements
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community https://g.co/androidautocommunity
|4.7.593823-release (47593823)||2019-11-01||SDK: 21|
|4.7.593824-release (47593824)||2019-10-25||SDK: 21|
|4.7.593814-release (47593814)||2019-10-04||SDK: 21|
|4.6.593334-release (46593334)||2019-09-19||SDK: 21|
The smart driving app for maps, music, messaging, and more, all hands free.
Safe Drive with Phone, Music, Navigation, Messaging
Help your baby to sleep & nap & calm - White noise(hairdryer,vacuum) and Lullaby
Open Radio provides live streaming from the world wide Radio Stations.
GPS satellite information, location management and navigation.
Google Play services - Google services for Android apps
A smarter gallery by Google, with free unlimited photo and video storage.
Fast, simple, and secure. Google Chrome browser for Android phones and tablets.
Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover.
Real-time GPS navigation & local suggestions for food, events, & activities
Play games instantly, save progress, and earn achievements.