|Rating||0 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||6.0 and up|
|Author's Notes||AnatomyMapper® is the best interactive app for learning musculoskeletal anatomy.|
AnatomyMapper® offers a wide array of features to help you ace your next exam or educate your clients:
• All 364 cards from the Trail Guide to the Body flashcards. These include 144 muscles, 61 bone and bony landmarks, 50 joint and ligaments and 64 common movements, including the synergists and antagonists
• Pins that identify muscles, bones and bony landmarks
• Navigation directly from muscle groups to individual muscles
• Multiple options to test your musculoskeletal anatomy knowledge by: 1) answering multiple-choice questions (muscle cards only) 2) locating specific structures, and 3) identifying AOIN points. The quiz questions were developed from the Trail Guide to the Body workbook.
• Bookmark specific cards you can review later
• Table of Contents with an easy-to-search capability. You can search on all cards or only cards that you have bookmarked
• Page reference on each card for the Trail Guide to the Body textbook
• Zoom into illustrations for more detail using pinch touch
• Flip the cards to view illustrations on one side, details on the other (movement and muscle cards only)
• Navigate directly from muscle groups to individual muscles
• Help button to guide you through options available in the app
A great on-the-go educational tool. Designed to be viewed in landscape or portrait mode.
More than 1,700 bodywork schools have chosen Trail Guide to the Body products for their students. It is sold in 38 countries. AnatomyMapp® is a registered trademark of Books of Discovery.
Books of Discovery is constantly working to improve your AnatomyMapper™ experience. Our latest Android release, Version 1.1 includes updated terminology and illustrations to match the print version of the 6th edition Trail Guide to the Body.
Featuring 600 NPTE-PT practice questions so you can study anywhere, anytime.
Learn anatomy on the go with this series of flash cards covering the whole body
Learn the most important muscles and bones of human anatomy in a fast & fun way
Board Review Prep & CME (first line), High-Yield Content, and Detailed Analytics
Anatomy & Physiology Textbook by OpenStax plus MCQ, Essay Questions & Key Terms
AnatomyMapper® is the best interactive app for learning musculoskeletal anatomy.