|Rating||3.7 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.0.x - Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Author's Notes||Register your allergies and intolerances in your digital AllergyPass|
In addition to the patient data, the electronic AllergyPass provides “good to know” facts and specialist information on allergies and intolerances. Pollen information, pollen and weather forecasts are available as well as current air pollution and pollutant levels. There is also an integrated emergency plan in case of anaphylaxis or allergic shock which can be life-threatening. aha! Swiss Allergy Centre is constantly supplementing and updating this information.
The «AllergyPass» app is issued by aha! Swiss Allergy Centre and the Swiss Society for Allergology and Immunology (SSAI) and has been developed in cooperation with the vivates e-health platform of Swiss Post.
aha! Swiss Allergy Centre is committed to the needs and interests of more than three million people suffering from allergies, asthma, neurodermitis and intolerances. The aha! non-profit organisation supports sufferers, caretakers and interested parties with comprehensive information, counselling and training. It seeks to promote the sensitisation of the general public for allergies and intolerances. www.aha.ch
The Swiss Society for Allergology and Immunology (SSAI) provides networking to fundamental researchers, and clinicians in hospitals and private practices within a joint organisation. www.ssai-sgai.ch
Swiss Post together with its core competence of providing safe and reliable transfer of sensitive data has been active in the e-health sector ever since its inception. Its vivates e-health platform streamlines processes between doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and laboratories to make them more efficient, reliable and cost-effective thus indirectly advancing medical care. www.post.ch/vivates
Special features of the free version:
- Creation of personal profile and entry of allergies and intolerances in the digital AllergyPass
- Creation of up to two profiles, e.g., for children, partners, etc.
- Entry of contact data of your attending physician or persons to be contacted in the event of an emergency
- Entry of emergency medication(s)
- First aid instructions for emergencies
- Guidance in dealing with allergies and intolerances
- Pollen monitoring stations with provision of pollen counts
- Information on allergenic plants
- Weather information and airborne pollutant levels (ozone and particulate matter)
- aha! Swiss Allergy Centre offers
Special features of the PremiumVersion:
- PDF export of personal entries
- Creation of unlimited number of user profiles
- Entry of several doctors
Languages: German, French, Italian, English.
Bugfixes and optimizations
AHA Conferences app
Real mountains. Real experience.
This app takes pictures of your vehicle’s damage and submits for review.
Discover nearby history! Walking tours, historical markers, museums, & landmarks
Never let food go to waste again! Save money and the environment!
The latest pollen forecast for Switzerland.
E-symptoms helps users to track their allergy and asthm symptoms!
Avec l’App «Info asthme», vous pouvez vérifier si votre asthme est bien contrôlé. L’App vous donne une illustration statistique de...