|Rating||4.6 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 5.0 - Lollipop|
|Author's Notes||Current weather conditions, hourly/daily forecasts, radar, & wx experiments!|
How often does your weather app get the current weather wrong, much less the forecast!?
All Clear focuses on getting the weather right. What happens when the weather stations say it's raining, but for you it's sunny? Current conditions are updated quickly by our users - if you're near the crowd, you get the most accurate weather info possible! And if nobody else is nearby? Kickstart it by sending in the weather when it's wrong and inviting your friends!
We also put focus on clear communication. We want you to get the weather info you need without reading too many numbers or trying to find the right hour-marker. The app has large animations of current conditions - and small ones for hourly forecasts as well!
Some fun features
- Watch this hour: You can mark an hour in the forecast that interests you, and All Clear will keep track of the forecast changes as it approaches. Tap the hour marker to activate any hour in the display.
- Submit the Weather! Send in what kind of weather you're having. This lets other users nearby get a more accurate current conditions display. It also creates a new source of weather information that (in the future) could be fed to weather models for more accurate initial conditions.
- Daily forecasts showing you the expected weather in summary form for the next few days (obviously!)
- Dark mode when viewing the weather at night!
- Radar! See radar animations and latest images, for composite and base reflectivity, also precip totals, base velocity, etc.
And more good weather features like
- Severe alerts: Get notified of severe condition alerts in your area
- Hourly forecast widgets for multiple locations
And Now for the Experiments!
We're also running a number of experimental features with this app!
- (optional) Atmosphere sensor data collection from devices We support barometers, hygrometers, thermometers, and light sensors (luxometers!) in phones. You can watch graphs of your phone collecting this data and see how your device sensors react to the weather around you. We anonymize the data after it is sent to us, and we're building new weather products supported by the data.
- (optional) Weather pictures! We're accepting uploads of live weather photos with tags, so that we can start creating machine learning systems to automatically tag weather data in photos! Contribute today and join the fun experiment!
- And more coming!
Every feature of the app can be used for free. Some features are expanded by purchasing a subscription in the app. The $1/month subscription goes towards supporting this project and furthering the development of the experiments listed above (and more!)
Enjoy All Clear and let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Weather data comes from NOAA/NWS in the USA.
Weather graphics by Smashicons on Flaticon.com
Additional icons by Freepik on Flaticon.com
Hi all! This update fixes lots of bugs: export your sensor data, cloud animation fixes, hourly widget fixes! Thanks and stay tuned for more feature updates!
This version of the app is discontinued
Monitor your MOBILE-ALERTS sensors remotely anywhere in the world.
Guaranteed better local weather forecast. For use with a Tempest sensor device.
KOKH is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
WCIA 3 "Your Local Weather Leader" is an app about local weather in your area.
💯Get Antivirus+Junk Cleaner+Speed Booster+Game Master+Wi-Fi Protector here!
Сервисы Google Play – службы Google для Android-приложений
Get 💯 protection with Antivirus, VPN, AppLock, WiFi Security & Booster here!
Compatible con todos los formatos y sistemas de archivos.
?Make the same smart choice as 600+ Million users do?, just try DU Battery Saver, a light but smart battery...
BBM is no longer available. As an alternative, you can try out BBM Enterprise.