|Rating||4.5 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.1.x - Jelly Bean|
|Author's Notes||Daily parenting tips and support from experts, growth chart, reminders & more!|
What can you do on the Babygogo App?
a) Ask Questions and Get Support
On our platform, you can talk to doctors and experts about yours and your baby's health anytime you want for free. Our strong community of Moms and Dads are here as a support group to help you through the challenges of parenting - be it regarding baby care or guidance and comfort for you.
If you are an expecting parent, we provide you all the support you from getting pregnant to other pregnancy-related support like signs of pregnancy, pregnancy fitness, pregnancy myths, pregnancy stages, mum life, pregnancy cravings, postpartum issues, baby names, breastfeeding, etc.
b) Track Growth, Set Reminders and Store Medical Reports
You are a busy parent who wants to stay on top of it all and we know that. Now you can track your baby's growth, set reminders for vaccinations and store prescriptions, lab reports and scan images all in one place with our app.
c) Read, Watch and Write
You can read articles and watch videos on various topics like food recipes, home remedies, potty training, baby nutrition, child behavior and anything else about newborn baby & child development.
Watch our rich repository engaging baby videos and graphic albums on baby care & baby food for answers to all your baby health questions.
Express yourself, your ideas, experiences, recipes, stories etc. by using our articles feature. If you love helping others with parenting, answer our questions to win golden badges and to get featured on the app!
Our app covers a variety of topics for different age groups.
• Newborn baby (0-1 month old baby)
• Infants (0-12 month old baby)
• Toddlers (1-3 year old)
• Preschoolers (3-5 years old)
• Q&A - Ask your questions to Doctors & other Experienced Parents anonymously
• Articles - Read & explore best articles on Parenting, Baby Health & Food Recipes.
• Videos - Watch engaging Baby Videos on Babycare & Baby food.
• Albums - See useful picture charts on Food, Baby sleep, and other baby care topics.
• Baby Growth Tracker - Track your baby's height & weight as per the age.
• Regular Contests – Participate in exciting contests & win gifts.
• Support Group - Daily discussions on parenting topics be it pregnancy, parenting, baby care tips, parenting applications, baby milestones, family dynamics, postpartum issues, adoption, gender discrimination, etc.
Download now to get started!
|4.4.3 (44300)||2019-05-02||SDK: 16|
|4.4.2 (44200)||2019-02-13||SDK: 16|
|4.3.1 (43100)||2017-12-26||SDK: 16|
|4.3.0 (43000)||2017-09-20||SDK: 16|
|4.2.5 (42500)||2017-09-12||SDK: 16|
|3.8.4 (38400)||2017-06-08||SDK: 16|
|3.7.0 (37000)||2017-05-25||SDK: 16|
|3.6.3 (36300)||2017-05-23||SDK: 16|
|3.4.4 (34400)||2017-03-18||SDK: 16|
|3.4.3 (34300)||2017-03-17||SDK: 16|
Discuss pregnancy, babycare, developmental milestones, health tips+remedies more
Troubleshoot your daily parenting challenges with simple & effective tools
Must-have app for parents of 0-3 year olds. Help your child grow through play!
Find the answers, tools and peace of mind you need during your baby’s NICU stay.
The most comprehensive newborn checklist - for happy babies and parents!
Simple and intuitive appointment scheduling app for doctors on Android mobile and tablet.* Easy to Use - Schedule an appointment...