|Rating||4.7 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 4.3.x - Jelly Bean|
|Author's Notes||Check your symptoms now. Learn more about conditions and possible causes.|
Developed by doctors and scientists, our app is trustworthy, fast, and available when and where you need a health check.
*A recently added condition, COVID-19 – the disease caused by the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) – which can now be assessed with Ada.*
How does it work?
You answer simple questions about your own or someone else’s health and symptoms.
Ada’s AI assesses your answers against its medical dictionary of thousands of disorders and conditions.
You receive a personalized assessment report that tells you what could be wrong and what to do next.
What can you expect?
- Data privacy and security – we apply the strictest data regulations to protect you and keep your information private.
- Smart results – our core system connects medical knowledge with intelligent technology.
- Personalized health information – your guidance is personal to your unique profile.
- Assessments for loved ones – if you assess someone else, their information stays separate from your own.
- Health checks – your assessments include information that may be relevant and helpful to your doctor.
- 24/7 access – you can use the free symptom checker anytime, anywhere.
What can you tell Ada?
Ada answers medical questions of every kind. Here are some of the most common searches:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain and tenderness
- Common cold
- Influenza infection (flu)
- Viral sinusitis
- Tension headache
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Anxiety disorder
- Acute panic attack
- Skin conditions such as rashes, acne, insect bites
- Children’s health
- Sleeping problems
- Indigestion issues, such as vomiting, diarrhea
- Eye infections
The Ada Health App is a Class I medical device in the European Union. Registration in other markets is pending.
We want to hear from you. If you have any feedback or just want to get in touch, reach us at email@example.com.
Thanks for managing your health with Ada.
Our doctors, engineers, and scientists have been working hard to bring you this update. Here you’ll see improvements like:
an expanded version of medical conditions and findings
an enhanced user experience.
|3.4.1 (2010101670)||2020-05-23||SDK: 18Bundle|
|3.3.0 (2010095680)||2020-03-20||SDK: 18|
|3.2.0 (2010090980)||2020-03-18||SDK: 18|
|3.1.2 (2010082070)||2020-01-11||SDK: 18|
|3.0.3 (2010080130)||2019-12-10||SDK: 18|
|3.0.2 (2010080050)||2019-12-05||SDK: 18|
|2.49.4 (2010074520)||2019-11-14||SDK: 18|
|2.49.2 (2010069910)||2019-10-27||SDK: 18|
|2.49.1 (2010067740)||2019-10-05||SDK: 18|
|2.49.0 (2010066000)||2019-10-02||SDK: 18|
Check your symptoms and find out what could be causing them.
The most accurate heart rate monitor. Track heart beat, bpm, stress, ❤ & cardio.
EHR, EMR health record. Anamnesis, Patient history. Doctor clinic management app
wiki of medical diseases treatment dictionary, offline and free
Get counseling from a licensed therapist, manage and improve your mental health
Simple. Personal. Secure.
Bringing you closer to the people and things you love.
Find friends, watch live videos, play games & save photos in your social network
Free group video chat, video calls, voice calls and text messaging.
Enjoy your favorite videos and channels with the official YouTube app.
💯Get Antivirus+Junk Cleaner+Speed Booster+Game Master+Wi-Fi Protector here!