|Rating||4.6 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||4.4 and up|
|Author's Notes||Shoot cinematic footage like professional filmmaker|
4K Camera provide features that every filmmaker need, just like pro camera / movie recorder usually have:
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Portrait and landscape shooting orientations.
• Variable speed zoom.
• High speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps (depend on hardware).
• Slow motion and fast motion FX in realtime recording
• Configurable time lapse Recording.
• Various histogram mode (RGB, luminance, maximum, average, lightness)
• Adjust exposure automatic or manually (manual ISO and Shutter)
• Adjust white balance and colour temperature manually to get cinematic footage
• Customizable file naming
• Grid and aspect ratio line guide helper overlays.
• Turn ON/OFF video stabilization (on supported devices)
Aspect ratio guidelines like standard filmmaking with cinematic camera :
• HD Widescreen (16:9) 4k camera
• Standard Definition (4:3)
• Cinerama (2.59:1)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Digital Cinema Initiative (17:9)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
Advance view finder intelligent features :
• Live Histogram (RGB & Luminance)*
• Focus Peaking*
• Touch to focus
• Manual Focus*
• Zebra Stripes / highlight clipping*
Advance Video Configuration like standard filmmaking / videographer :
• Set bitrate and frame rate : 24, 30, 60 (depend on device)
• Set video format (MP4, HEVC, 3GPP, WEBM)
• Set resolution and aspect ratio (even 4k video if supported)
• Set custom filename prefix
• Set 4k camera resolution to capture 4k video on supported device
• Manual video adjustment (ISO, shutter, WB, and focus) on live recording*
• And still many features for videographer using cinematic camera tool
Advanced filmmaking Audio Configuration:
• Headphone audio monitoring
• Dynamic audio meter
• Adjustable audio gain
• Stereo recording support
• Support for external microphone device
• Configure audio format ( AAC, AMR, Vorbis)
• Configure audio bitrate
• Configure audio sample rate
With all that function, it turns your phone into cinematic camera movie recorder wanna be, push your smartphone camera capability to the edge of it’s limit.
All complete filmmaking features like filmmaker pro camera packaged in a small compact size and clean interface.
Download this professional filmmaker pro camera hd, start record your 4k video cinematic footage and begin your journey to become film maker.
To use all manual features (like ISO, Shutter, Focus) you need Android 5.0+ with camera2 API enabled by vendor,
also 4K video recording sometimes exclusive to their stock camera app.
You can check your device specification using Filmic Pro Evaluator or Manual Camera Compatibility app to see what features are accessible by third party camera apps.
Bug fixed : front camera error on some devices
The professional choice of Oscar-winning directors
One hundred years of effects
Professional video recording application with manual controls for filmmakers!
Take your mobile photography to the next level
Color grading app for photos and videos. Apply 3DLUTs made in 3D LUT Creator.
Shoot cinematic footage like professional filmmaker
Simple and elegant camera app to capture your best moment