|Rating||5 ★ / 5|
|OS Require||Android 3.0 - Honeycomb|
|Author's Notes||All of the functions of the 3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture can be controlled using the 3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture app. It enables...|
Notice: The app only works in combination with the 3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture.
When it comes to making standing as relaxed as possible for your patient, not only is the selection of components important but, above all, their placement, orientation and adjustment as well. The 3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture gives you the right tools to achieve this. Its integrated cameras transmit your patient's image and the data from the measuring plate directly to your tablet PC. The app then superimposes all of the force vector lines onto the image with millimetre precision in the live view mode. This view displays not only the vertical line over the resulting force application point (as previously with the L.A.S.A.R. Posture), but, if required, the horizontal forces exerted when standing as well. You can see the effects of changes in the alignment in real time.
Here's how device alignment works with the app:
• The intuitive user interface shows you how the forces are being exerted.
• Horizontal and vertical force vectors display the effects of the device alignment on the patient's overall statics in real time. Frontal and lateral views are captured without the patient having to turn themselves.
• The analysis of the exerted forces provides valuable information for the static alignment of prostheses and orthoses.
Advantages at a glance:
• Every modification is immediately visible in the live view.
• Numerous additional functions make alignment and documentation easier, e.g. by measuring distances between the force line and the marker points, identifying pivot points with a digital pivot point gauge or displaying load distribution across both legs.
• Starting with the 2016 release, patient data can be conveniently transferred to the Opedia patient documentation software.
• The fitting can be easily documented, e.g. with numerous patient details and screenshots of the fitting(s).
• All components can be easily transported thanks to the compact case.
• The integrated help function uses clear animations to provide tips on interpreting the force lines.
Added Genium and Kenevo to knee joint selection in Live-Mode
Back pain exercises: better posture correction, spine health. Scoliosis meter
Many people suffer from neck and shoulder pain very often. Stress, poor posture, accidents, and acumulated physiological tension, can contribute...
Posture runs in the background of your phone and monitors how you hold your phone to predict your posture and...
Posture evaluations and analysis for clinicians and fitness professionals.
Training for strengthening back muscles and correct posture for kids and adults.
Exercises for prosthetic users. Your portable personal fitness trainer.
All of the functions of the 3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture can be controlled using the 3D L.A.S.A.R. Posture app. It enables...
Die Ottobock Family Day App erleichtert Dir die Orientierung am Digital Family Day auf dem Betriebsgelände! Folgende Funktionen bietet die...
Setup app for practitioners
Adapting hand prostheses
Adjust prostheses & orthoses